Nepal is a beautiful country located in South Asia, known for its natural beauty, cultural heritage, and adventure activities. The country is home to several stunning natural wonders, including Mount Everest, the world’s highest peak, and the Annapurna Mountain Range. Tourism is a significant industry in Nepal, contributing significantly to the country’s economy. The most popular tourist activi ties in Nepal include trekking, mountaineering, wildlife safari, cultural tours, and adventure sports such as bungee jumping, rafting, and paragliding.
- Stroll through bustling streets & shops of Thamel, the heart of Nepal
- Visit to historical Durbar Square to capture its magnificence
- Seek blessings at Pashupatinath & Swayambhunath Buddhist temples
- Visit the famous Boudhanath Stupa
- Seek the blessings of God at the temples of Pokhara
- Enjoy the captivating view from the David Falls
- Indulge in some shopping from the local markets
- Experience the wildlife at the globally famous Chitwan National Park.
- Jungle walk and Bird watching at Chitwan Na
Arrival at Kathmandu Airport. Our representative will be receiving you at Tribhuvan Int`l airport, Kathmandu. You will be then transferred to your respective hotel in our private tourist vehicle. In hotel, welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Stay overnight at Kathmandu.
After breakfast, we will do sightseeing Kathmandu Durbar Square - This complex of palaces, courtyards and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu. An intriguing piece here is the 17th- century stone inscription set into the wall of the palace with writings in 15 languages. The Durbar Square is the social, religious and urban focal point of the city. There are also three museums inside the palace building. Bouddhanath Stupa - (the Buddhist largest stupa in the world) Bouddhanath stupa is another must visited place in Kathmandu valley enlisted in world heritage sites in 1979Ad by UNESCO .This colossal stupa is known by the bouddhanath, the God of wisdom. This Bauddha stupa was built just after the demise of Lord Buddha and is the largest single Chhorten in the World. Swoyambhunath Stupa /Monkey temple ( 2000 years old Buddhist Stupa) A golden spire crowning a conical wooded hill, Swayambhunath Stupa is the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. Its lofty white dome and glittering golden spire are visible for many miles and from all sides of the valley built during the 5th century AD. Watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. Its establishment is linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake. Swayambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises. Pasupatinath Temple (one of the biggest, sacred and famous Hindu temple in Nepal) Pashupatinath temple is also one of world heritage site listed by UNESCO. It is one of the holiest Hindu shrines in the world. It is dedicated to a manifestation of Shiva called Pashupati (Lord of Animals) which is built in the familiar pagoda style during fifth century by King Prachanda Dev. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Early morning sunrise view for hotel roof top. After breakfast proceeds for Kurintar. Check in to the hotel. You can visit Manakamanna temple - by cable car on your own. It is a sacred place of Hindu Goddess Bhagwati, an incarnation of Parvati. The name Manakamana originates from two words, “mana” which means heart and “kamana” which means wish. It is believed that if anyone makes a wish by their heart here then their wish will be fulfilled. Overnight stay in Kurintar.
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lake Side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
This morning you will go for an excursion trip to Sarangkot - known for panoramic Himalayan views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu. It also provides an expansive view of the city of Pokhara, from the extreme north to the south including the Phewa Lake. Tourists drive up the hill to watch the sunrise from the view tower at the top. Visit to Bindebasini temple - a famous pilgrimage for Hindus from all parts of the world. Back to hotel. Breakfast & rest of the day is sightseeing & visiting around Pokhara. Destinations we cover: • Sarangkot It is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourist can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the mountains. Sarangkot is only 13 kms from Lake Side, Pokhara. Sarangkot is the highest view point for a sunrise and it is just 1592m high. Sarangkotis cooler than Pokhara. Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 to 60 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara. Many tourists come to Sarangkot for sunrise view and go back. • Bindebasini Temple This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple, Goddess Durga, was brought from India. Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offer a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar; hence a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple • Phewa Lake and Barahi Temple Situated at an altitude of 800m above sea level, it is the second largest lake in the kingdom. With the Barahi Island Temple in the middle of the lake it is the most important religious monument in Pokhara. Built almost in the middle of Phewa Lake, this two-storied pagoda is dedicated to the female force Shakti. The reflection of Mt. Machhapuchhare and Annapurna can be seen in its serene water. Thick forest lies on the adjoining southern slopes of the lake. • Devi's fall Locally known as Patale Chhango and in the southern flank of the Pokhara valley is where the stream flowing from Fewa Lake collapses and surges down the rock into a deep gorge, leaping through several potholes. This is hugely popular with tourists and locals alike. • Gupteswar Cave The revered Gupteswar Cave is situated 2 kms from Pokhara airport. The entrance is right across from Devi's fall and the cave is almost 3 kms long. It has some big hall-sized rooms and some passages where you have to crawl on all four. This cave holds special value to Hindus since a phallic symbol of Lord Shiva is preserved here in the condition it was discovered. • International Mountain Museum IMM records, documents and exhibits the past and present developments related to mountain and mountaineering around the world.The museum contains three main exhibition halls: Hall of Great Himalayas, Hall of Fame and Hall of World Mountains. It displays the lifestyles and history of the Gurungs, Thakalis and Tharu while the others. Meals: Breakfast Only I Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Have your breakfast & drive to Chitawan National Park. On arrival check into the Resort / jungle lodge followed by welcome drink and briefing about the jungle activities. Lunch and proceed for jungle activities. Dinner and overnight will be at jungle lodge.
Wake up call with tea / coffee followed by Nature walk and Bird watching tour. Breakfast & start jungle safari on Elephant back to see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds and many other smaller animals. After elephant back safari tour proceed for Dugout Canoe Ride along with Dungre / Rapti river to see 2 type of rare species of crocodile; the marsh mugger and the fish eating Gharial. Visit elephant breeding farm & drive back to the lodge. Late afternoon Village walk can be organized nearby Tharu village. Walk / drive back to the lodge/resort. Evening enjoy “Tharu Tribal Dance“presented by the local Tharu villagers. Meals: All Meals (B, L & D) I Overnight stay at hotel / resort in Chitwan.
After having Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore your own. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, drive back to airport for final departure. Our airport representative will drop you to Airport before 3 hours of your flight time with "sweet memory" of Nepal. Tour ends... Sweet memories remain!
The Trip Cost Includes
- Traditional Welcome on Arrival.
- Assistant Guide in arrival and departures / Hotels.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only).
- 02 Nights Accommodation in respective hotel in Kathmandu.
- 01 Nights Accommodation in respective hotel in Nagarkot.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in respective hotel in Pokhara.
- 01 Nights Accommodation in respective hotel in Kurintar.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in respective hotel / resort in Chitwan in AP Plan.
- 02 nights / 3 days wildlife safari package with all meals and Jungle activities as per the wildlife package.
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Transport Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Kurintar/ Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu by private basis in A/C vehicle
- Special souvenir on departure.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Flight Airfare.
- Airport Tax.
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge).
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any. (Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day).
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature
- Medical expenses
- Personal Insurance
- Tips and Gratuities ( Expected )
- Visa Fee US$ 25 for 15 days and 40 US$ for 30 days (Indian Nationality FREE / SAARC 1st Time FREE Visa). ( Voter Card or PP is mendatory for Indian air passengers)
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.