Nepal is a beautiful country located in South Asia, known for its natural beauty, cultural heritage, and adventure activities. The country is home to several stunning natural wonders, including Mount Everest, the world’s highest peak, and the Annapurna Mountain Range. Tourism is a significant industry in Nepal, contributing significantly to the country’s economy. The most popular tourist activi ties in Nepal include trekking, mountaineering, wildlife safari, cultural tours, and adventure sports such as bungee jumping, rafting, and paragliding.
- Stroll through bustling streets & shops of Thamel, the heart of Nepal
- Visit to historical Durbar Square to capture its magnificence
- Seek blessings at Pashupatinath & Swayambhunath Buddhist temples
- Visit the famous Boudhanath Stupa
Arrival at Kathmandu Airport. Our representative will be receiving you at Tribhuvan Int`l airport, Kathmandu. You will be then transferred to your respective hotel in our private tourist vehicle. In hotel, welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Stay overnight at Kathmandu.
After breakfast, we will do sightseeing of UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal. In the evening you can do shopping & free for your own activities: Visit to Casino, Shopping etc. Destinations we cover : • Kathmandu Durbar Square This complex of palaces, courtyards and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu. An intriguing piece here is the 17th- century stone inscription set into the wall of the palace with writings in 15 languages. The Durbar Square is the social, religious and urban focal point of the city. There are also three museums inside the palace building. • Swoyambhunath Stupa /Monkey temple ( 2000 years old Buddhist Stupa) A golden spire crowning a conical wooded hill, Swayambhunath Stupa is the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. Its lofty white dome and glittering golden spire are visible for many miles and from all sides of the valley built during the 5th century AD. • Pashupatinath Temple (World Heritage Site) Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lays 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple's existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple. • Bouddhanath Stupa (the Buddhist largest stupa in the world) Bouddhanath stupa is another must visited place in Kathmandu valley enlisted in world heritage sites in 1979Ad by UNESCO .This colossal stupa is known by the bouddhanath, the God of wisdom. This Bauddha stupa was built just after the demise of Lord Buddha and is the largest single Chhorten in the World.
After breakfast, we will do sightseeing of UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal. In the evening you can do shopping or Thamel (Tourist hub) & free for your own activities. You can try lady luck in casino. Destinations we cover : • Patan Durbar Square (World Heritage Site) Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan's religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone. • Narayanhiti Palace Museum It is the former royal palace in the centre of the Nepalese capital, Kathmandu, It is the palace which long served as a primary residence for the country's monarchs. Narayanhiti, in Narayanhiti Palace, is made up of two words ‘narayan’ and ‘hiti’. 'Naryan' is a form of Hindu god "Lord Vishnu” whose temple is located opposite to the palace and ‘hiti’ means “water spout” which is also located to the east of main entrance in the precincts of the palace, and which has a legend associated with it.
After breakfast, our airport representative will drop you back to Airport 3hrs. Before your flight time for your final departure with "sweet memory" of Nepal. Tour ends... Sweet memories remain!
The Trip Cost Includes
- Traditional Welcome on Arrival.
- Assistant Guide in arrival and departures / Hotels.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only).
- 03 Nights Accommodation in respective hotel in Kathmandu.
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Transport Kathmandu to Kathmandu by private basis in A/C vehicle.
- Special souvenir on departure.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Flight Airfare.
- Airport Tax.
- Conservation & National Park Fees.
- Domestic airfare (Insurance Surcharge + Fuel Surcharge).
- Emergency rescue.
- Entrance fees & Guide if any. (Guide costs INR.2000 or US$30 per day).
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Expenses of personal Nature
- Medical expenses
- Personal Insurance
- Tips and Gratuities ( Expected )
- Visa Fee US$ 25 for 15 days and 40 US$ for 30 days (Indian Nationality FREE / SAARC 1st Time FREE Visa). ( Voter Card or PP is mendatory for Indian air passengers)
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.