China is a country with a rich cultural heritage, stunning natural landscapes, and a fast-growing modern infrastructure, making it an increasingly popular destination for tourists from around the world. Here are some key things to know about tourism in China:
- Visit Beijing's famous landmark: the extensive Tiananmen Square.
- Marvel at the gorgeous Forbidden City, a palatial historic-buildings complex standing for thriving era of the Ming & Qing Dynasty.
- Have an excursion in the Great Wall of China, admire its great history, architectural grandeur, and picturesque scenery around.
- Leave the Beijing's urban area behind to pleasantly immerse in the scenic landscapes and magnificent architecture of Summer Palace
- Enjoy an unforgettably tasty treat of du
On arrival, you will be meeting with our representative and transferred to the hotel. After having good rest in a comfortable hotel, you will take dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning, you will be visiting a Buddha shrine - Jade Buddha Temple, located in a crowd of Shanghai City. It is named for its two bejeweled white jade Buddha. Carved from a whole piece of white jade, the sitting jade Buddha statue is translucent with a solemn expression, displaying the excellent skill and extraordinary art of Chinese people. Yuyuan Garden has many scenic courtyards decorated with baroque rockery, pools, and flora that are all connected by corridors and passage ways. Then you will visit the Pearl factory and a shopping trip will begin in Nanjing Road, which is starting from the Bund and runs westward, with People's Square in the middle. Renown for its bustling and modernization, Nanjing Road earns its reputation as the 'First Commercial Road in China', which is the good shopping heaven for your trip as the same as the Fifth Avenue in New York and Avenue des Champs- Elysées in Paris. Some of the traditional food and handicrafts of Shanghai can be found here. Then we come to the Bund, The renowned water front district is the city's most famous landmark. The word BUND is of Anglo-India origin meaning embankment on the waterfront. It is also the popular site to enjoy the night view of the city. Standing at Pudong New Area at the east side of Huangpu River,Oriental TV Tower (outside view )was completed on October 1, 1994. The tower has a height of 468 meters. This tower has become the symbol of the city and a popular tourist attraction in Shanghai.
In the morning, you will take a bullet train to Qingdao. On arrival, you will be meeting with our representative and transferred to the hotel . Further proceed to Zhanqiao pier, built in 1891, it is the symbol of Gingdao. After several restorations, from being a simple military Harbour, it is now open to tourists. the pier is 440 meters long. there is an octagonal pagoda of distinctive Chinese style, “Huilan pagoda” at the end of the pier. from the top, tourists can fully view the magnificent sea. Then continue your trip to Out view of Catholic church, located in Zhejing road, the catholic church, originally named st. Michael’s, was built by the German in 1934. the 60-meter-high building, covering 2470 square meters, is one of china famous catholic churches. Xiaoyushan Park: Built in the Chinese classical style, the hill-top park is named after the Yu Hill. The designers and architects made use of the local landscape and their imagination in laying out the park. The 18-metre-high three-story and eight-cornered “Seeing Waves Tower” bears an inscription by Wu Zuoren, a famous calligraphist.Then dinner at the local Indian Restaurant and have a good rest in the comfortable hotel.
After having breakfast at the hotel. Further proceed to May Fourth Square This square is named to honour the May 4th Movement which took place in 1919. Consisting of two Aquaria and a park, the area is decorated with statues and springs, and surrounded by pine trees, meadows and flowers. Today, it has become the symbol of modern Qingdao. Later, you will visit Qingdao Olympic sailing base, enjoy the beautiful sea-view scenery. Then you will visit Qingdao Beer Museum,you can experience the famous Gingdao beer culture there. Further proceed to Badaguan (eight great passes),lying between Huiquan cape and Taiping cape, Badaguan faces the rippling Taiping bay. in Badaguan area, more than 200 villas of exotic style are scattered among the flora and fauna. there are so many villas that the scenic spot is called a world architecture museum. crossing the scenic area are ten roads built in 1931 and lined with many varieties of trees such as peaches, Crabapples, pine trees and ginkgoes. eight of the roads are named after the eight great passes of the great wall, and thus the area was named “Badaguan”. Then dinner at local Indian restaurant and have a good rest in the comfortable hotel.
In the morning, you will take bullet train to Beijing. On arrival, you will be meeting with our representative. Then, visit the biggest public square in the world,Tian’anmen Square. You will be amazed with its grandeur at the first sight. Then you are leaded to Forbidden City. It is the imperial palace for 24 Emperors during Ming and Qing Dynasties and the biggest ancient Architecture complex in the world. You walk in the museum to see with your eyes, to touch with your hands and fell with your hearts.
In the morning drive 75 km to visit the Jade factory and Great Wall at Juyong pass which is the symbol of China and the wisdom of Chinese people. It is very unbelievable that Chinese succeeded in building such a great architecture with simple tools in ancient time. You will have a short stop and take photos in Beijing Olympic Park, where you can see the outside view of the National Stadium-- Bird’s Nest and National Aquatics Center --Water Cube. Tea house will be followed after the sightseeing.
Breakfast at the hotel. Get transferred to the airport for Final Departure.
The Trip Cost Include
- Private transfers between airports/railway stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots as mentioned. Separated transfer will incur extra charges.
- Hotel accommodation based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- One driver and one English-speaking guide on normal sightseeing activities in each destination.
- All First-Gate entrance fees to scenic spots as shown in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by Indian tour guides based on the Indian circumstances which are beyond the control of Top View Holiday. TVH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- Daily Dinner
- Mineral water
The Trip Cost exclude
- International airfare and domestic airfare and Train ticket.
- Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
- Tips for guides, escort, drivers, bellman, etc.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- Daily lunches and optional tours, which will be added up if the clients desire to take the activities.
- Any items not specified in the plan.