Seychelles is a beautiful archipelago located in the Indian Ocean, known for its stunning natural scenery, turquoise waters, and incredible wildlife. It is a popular tourist destination that attracts visitors from all over the world. Here are some of the top attractions that tourists can enjoy in Seychelles: Praslin Island – The second-largest island in Seychelles, known for its stunning beache s, lush tropical forests, and unique wildlife, including the rare black parrot.
La Digue Island – A small, picturesque island known for its stunning beaches, turquoise waters, and traditional ox-cart transportation.
- Sans Souci Mission Lodge,
- Le Jardin Du Roi Spice Garden
- Catholic Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
- Anse Royale beach
- Praslin Island.
- Vallee-de-Mai Nature Reserve
- Anse Source D’Argent beach
Upon your arrival at Mahe Airport, you will be greeted by our tour representative and will be transferred to the pre booked hotel. Check in the Hotel & Relax. You can head out to explore the island on your own or indulge in water activities. The hotel reception will provide you with details and best offers for the water sports. After an eventful day on the island, head back to the hotel. Enjoy dinner and night stay at the hotel. Overnight stay at the Mahe. Optional: Choose from a long list of water sports - scuba diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat riding, surfing, sailing, & paragliding.
After breakfast at the Mahe hotel and get ready for your full day sightseeing tour of the Island. Some attractions are covered in this Seychelles tour package include Clock Tower, Sans Souci Mission Lodge, Le Jardin Du Roi Spice Garden, and Catholic Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. After lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the beautiful Anse Royale beach. Thereafter, you will be taken for a tour of the Artisanal Craft Village. After sightseeing go back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and night stay. Overnight stay at the Mahe.
Enjoy a yummy breakfast at your hotel. Post breakfast you will be taken to the Inter Island Quay for a ferry transfer to your next destination - Praslin it takes approx 60 minutes. Check in to the hotel at Praslin. Spend a day at leisure on the island. Enjoy the dinner at the hotel or nearby restaurant. Overnight stay at the Praslin.
On this day enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel and ready for half day tour from Praslin Island. Vallee-de-Mai Nature Reserve on this comprehensive half-day tour from Praslin Island. With guide leading you through the reserve on a carefully curated itinerary, you'll be sure not to miss a thing, from the old-growth primeval forest to the Coco-de-Mer palm trees. Learn about the UNESCO World Heritage Site's flora and fauna through guided commentary as you walk. Entrance fees included in tour price Convenient pickup and drop-off on Praslin Island Learn about the flora and fauna of the UNESCO-listed reserve Comprehensive tour means you get a full experience of the area. In the evening go back to the hotel for dinner and night stay. Overnight stay at the Praslin
Enjoy the yummy breakfast at your Hotel. This day at leisure on the Praslin Island to explore the beaches of the Island. Spend a day relaxing at the beaches by sunbathing or let the waves wash over you. Have lunch at a local eatery and spend the evening at the local markets. Go back to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at the Praslin.
Breakfast at Praslin Hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed to the ferryterminal for a catamaran ferry to La Digue. Check-in at the hotel in La Digue and head out to explore the island. The rest of the day is offered at leisure. You can explore the island on ox-carts or hire bicycles. Get back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay. Overnight stay at the La Digue.
Breakfast at La Digue Hotel. After breakfast the day is available at leisure.You can step out to explore the beautiful beaches of La Digue and indulge in some beach & water activities. Anse Source D’Argent beach is one of most photographed beaches of the world. Enjoy sunset at the Anse Source D’Argent beach apart from this you can go for a half day boat trip also. Get back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay. Overnight stay at the La Digue.
Breakfast at La Digue Hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed to the ferry terminal for a catamaran ferry back to Mahe.On the Mahé island, spend time in the Victoria market. You can buy souvenirs from the local shops here. Later, you will be taken to the airport for your return flight.
The Trip Cost Includes
- 07 Nights accommodation as per the Itinerary
- Daily Breakfast except for arrival day.
- Mahe Sightseeing included.
- La Digue transfers included.
- Mahe-Praslin-La Digue-Mahe Ferry tickets included.
- Vallee de Mai nature reserve half day sightseeing included in Praslin.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in Coach basis
The Trip Cost Excludes
- GST & TCS – 5% each on the Land Package Cost
- International Air tickets
- Seychells Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Local Tourist Guide where not specified above
- All items of personal nature e.g. Laundry services, telephone call bills, fax/email bills, etc
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff, and driver-guide(s).
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Optional activities and any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary or Inclusions
- Drinks (neither with meals nor on vehicles nor during tours, unless otherwise indicated)
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or the itinerary
- Waiting or additional transfer fees if clients miss their scheduled transfers