Nepal is a beautiful country located in South Asia, known for its natural beauty, cultural heritage, and adventure activities. The country is home to several stunning natural wonders, including Mount Everest, the world’s highest peak, and the Annapurna Mountain Range. Tourism is a significant industry in Nepal, contributing significantly to the country’s economy. The most popular tourist activi ties in Nepal include trekking, mountaineering, wildlife safari, cultural tours, and adventure sports such as bungee jumping, rafting, and paragliding.
- Stroll through bustling streets & shops of Thamel, the heart of Nepal
- Visit to historical Durbar Square to capture its magnificence
- Seek blessings at Pashupatinath & Swayambhunath Buddhist temples
- Visit the famous Boudhanath Stupa
- Seek the blessings of God at the temples of Pokhara
- Enjoy the captivating view from the David Falls
- Indulge in some shopping from the local markets
- Experience the wildlife at the globally famous Chitwan National Park.
- Jungle walk and Bird watching at Chitwan Na